Veneers in Pasadena
Fix Stained or Crooked Teeth With a Porcelain Veneer
Do you have a tooth or teeth that are stained, crooked, or oddly shaped? If so a thin porcelain or plastic veneer may be an excellent treatment option for you. We make our veneers using a model made during your appointment with us.
Veneers are usually irreversible, but provide the following benefits:
- Can change a tooth’s color or shape
- Can fix the appearance of a chipped tooth
- A porcelain veneer can last for several years
- The veneer’s color holds up and can resist stains from coffee, wine, and cigarettes
With 33 years of experience, we have treated hundreds of patients interested in veneers. To fix the appearance of your teeth, call our office today to see if a veneer may be right for you. Schedule an appointment with our Pasadena Dentist by contacting us at (410) 437-5900 now.
What Sets Us Apart
- Over 20 Years Of Experience
- Participant In The Mission Of Mercy
- Comfortable & Convenient Location
- Voted The Best Of Pasadena By Pasadena Voice Readers
- Named 2015 Best Dentist/Oral Surgeon In The Maryland Gazette