Root Canal Therapy
Root Canal Therapy from Our Pasadena Dentist
If you are experiencing pain or sensitivity in your tooth, it is possible that your inner tooth may be diseased. Whether because of a traumatic injury or simply a spreading infection, if you are suffering from discomfort, root canal therapy may be an effective treatment option. Most patients that we treat with root canal therapy experience little to no pain or discomfort during the procedures. When the therapy is finished, you will have a tooth that can last nearly as long as the original tooth would have.
Root canal therapy is a process that can take up to three office visits that include:
- Removing diseased tissue
- Drilling a small hole into the top of the tooth
- Cleaning and disinfecting the tooth’s inner chamber
- Filling the chamber with an elastic material and medication to prevent infection
Recognized in our community as a skilled and knowledgeable dentistry practice, our entire team at Pasadena Dental Care knows the importance of providing professional and effective dental services so that our patients feel comfortable and safe at all times. If you think you may be a candidate for root canal therapy, don’t hesitate to contact us today. Our Pasadena dentist is ready to serve you today. Call us today at (410) 437-5900 to make an appointment.
What Sets Us Apart
- Over 20 Years Of Experience
- Participant In The Mission Of Mercy
- Comfortable & Convenient Location
- Voted The Best Of Pasadena By Pasadena Voice Readers
- Named 2015 Best Dentist/Oral Surgeon In The Maryland Gazette
- Maryland Gazette Readers Choice 2015 and 2016 winner for Best Dentist