Crowns & Bridges in Pasadena
We Can Replace Your Missing Teeth with a Bridge
Bridges, also referred to as fixed partial dentures, are custom-made, natural-looking and semi-permanent dental appliances used to replace missing teeth. They are made of porcelain, gold alloys, or combinations of materials and are attached to the bone or an area below gum tissue.
If you are in need of a bridge, we offer:
- Cantilever bridges
- Removable bridges
- Resin-bonded bridges
- Fixed dental bridges that cannot be removed
Crowns: A Permanent Tooth Repair Procedure
Crowns are synthetic porcelain caps that are placed on top of a tooth to restore its appearance and/or function after a procedure such as a root canal. They are also used to attach bridges, prevent a cracked tooth from further damage, or to restore a discolored tooth. A crown can last for almost a decade if it is cared for well.
To schedule a consultation appointment to learn more about crowns and bridges, call our Pasadena dentist at (410) 437-5900.
What Sets Us Apart
- Over 20 Years Of Experience
- Participant In The Mission Of Mercy
- Comfortable & Convenient Location
- Voted The Best Of Pasadena By Pasadena Voice Readers
- Named 2015 Best Dentist/Oral Surgeon In The Maryland Gazette
- Maryland Gazette Readers Choice 2015 and 2016 winner for Best Dentist